●本人授权平安集团，除法律另有规定之外，将本人提供给平安集团的信息、享受 平安集团服务产生的信息（包括本用户协议签署之前提供和产生的信息）以及平安集 团根据本条约定查询、收集的信息，用于平安集团及其因服务必要委托的合作伙伴为 本人提供服务、推荐产品、开展市场调查与信息数据分析。
●本条所称“平安集团”是指中国平安保险（集团）股份有限公司及其直接或间接控 股的公司，以及中国平安保险（集团）股份有限公司直接或间接作为其单一最大股东 的公司。
平安健康的客户端服务是按照现有技术和条件所能达到的现状提供的。平安健康会尽最大 努力为用户提供服务，确保服务的连贯性和安全性；但平安健康不能随时预见和防范法律、技术以及其他风险，包括但不限于不可抗力、病毒、木马、黑客攻击、系统不稳定、第三 方服务瑕疵、政府行为等原因可能导致的服务中断、数据丢失以及其他的损失和风险。
I. Scope of the Agreement
· This Agreement is between you and Ping An Health Insurance Company of China, Ltd.
· The Ping An Group is collectively referred to as the Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. and companies controlled by it, directly or indirectly, as well as companies in which Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. acts directly or indirectly as a single largest shareholder.
· "PAH" refers to Ping An Health Insurance Company of China, Ltd. and affiliates relevant to its app services.
· "users" refers to people who use the relevant application (app) services of PAH.
· App services of PAH under the Agreement refer to products and services provided by PAH for users.
You are required to read the Registration Agreement carefully. The Agreement becomes a binding legal document after you click ‘Register’.
II. Privacy statement
1. Application scope
· When registering on the PAH app you need to provide your personal information as requested by the app.
· When using app services, joining app activities or visiting the app, the app will automatically receive and record your server data. This includes, but is not limited to, · website cookies and records you grant the app access to.
2. Use of information
· PAH will not sell or lend your personal information to anyone without your permission.
· To provide a better service to you, PAH may use your personal information to deliver services including, but not limited to, sending activity data and service information to you.
· PAH promises not to disclose your personal information (for example, your name, portrait, ID certificate or passport number, phone number and address) without legal processes.
3. Information disclosure
Your personal information will be disclosed partially or in full under the following conditions:
· To a third party with your permission;
· To the accused at his or her request, if you have lodged a complaint against them for infringement on your Intellectual Property Rights;
· To a third party, administrative or judicial authorities in line with rules and laws;
· To a third party where you violate the relevant laws of the People’s Republic of China or website policies;
· To a third party for the purpose of providing products and services at your request; and Other appropriate disclosure approved by the app as per laws or app policies.
4. Information authorization
· You give permission to the Ping An Group, unless otherwise provided by law, to use any information provided by you to the Ping An Group and any information generated by services received by you from the Ping An Group (including any information provided and generated before signing this Agreement). This is in addition to any information obtained and collected by the Ping An Group under this clause for the purposes of provision of services, recommendation of products, market research, and data analysis on users by the Ping An Group and their partners.
· You give permission to the Ping An Group, unless otherwise provided by law, to provide, inquire or collect data to or from partners with which Ping An Group cooperates, for the purposes of providing better services and products to you.
· In order to ensure security of your information, the Ping An Group and its partners must keep such information confidential, and take measures to ensure security of such information.
· This clause will take effect upon the signing of this Agreement and will carry legal effect on its own, regardless of whether or not the contract is signed or any change(s) are made to its legal effect.
· If you disagree with the information above, partially or totally, you may call our customer service hotline on <insert number> to cancel or change consent.
5. Rules for users
· Register and use usernames in line with laws and rules of the People’s Republic of China.
· Not use controversial words in their usernames, including threats, obscenity, abuse, illegality and expressions that may cause harm.
· Secure their accounts and passwords after successful registration. The member will be responsible for any loss resulting from negligence in handling the account.
· Not steal accounts. They will be held responsible for any consequence from unauthorized use of the accounts of others.
6. Policy revision
· PAH reserves the right to revise this document at any time.
· The Privacy Statement is a part of the Registration Agreement. Users must read it carefully.
III. Confirmation and acceptance of service terms
1. Ownership and operations rights of app's services belong to PAH. You must agree with all the terms of the Registration Agreement and finish the registration procedure before becoming an official app user. You confirm that the terms of the Agreement are the basis for dealing with the rights and obligations of the two parties and remain effective unless they are in conflict with mandatory provisions or special agreement.
2. When clicking to agree with the Agreement, you confirm that you have the faculties and rights to conduct activities such as accessing app services and placing orders, and bear legal responsibilities for your actions.
3. If you are under 18 years of age, you must use the app under supervision of your parents or guardians.
4. PAH reserves the right to refuse services, cancel accounts, and delete or edit contents or cancel orders within the scope allowed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
IV. App services of PAH
PAH provides app services in line with existing technologies and conditions. PAH will try its best to serve you and ensure consistency and security of services. PAH however, cannot forecast and prevent legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not limited to force majeure; viruses; Trojan programs; unstable systems; and defects of third-party services and government behaviors that may cause service interruptions, data losses and other losses and risks.
V. Expenses that users are responsible for
1. Internet-browsing devices, including but not limited to mobile phones, computers or other internet-access terminals, and other necessary internet devices.
2. Internet- browsing expenses, including but not limited to internet-access cost, rental for internet-devices and data expenses.
VI. Obligations of users
The Agreement is drafted in line with the rules of the People’s Republic of China.
You agree to the following:
1. You will not circulate or publish information which breaks the laws in the Constitution and administrative rules; comments that instigate subversion of state power and the socialist system; words that split the country and undermine national unity; and speeches that incite national hatred and ethnic discrimination or undermine national unity;
2. You will abide by relevant laws and rules of the People’s Republic of China when transferring documents and information from the People’s Republic of China to other countries;
3. You will not use the app to conduct illegal activities such as money laundering or stealing of trade secrets;
4. You will not interfere with the app's normal operations and hack into the app or national computer information systems;
5. You will not circulate or publish any information that is illegal, disturbing, malicious, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or uncivilized;
6. You will not circulate or publish information or comments that damage national and social interests or that which is relevant to national security;
7. You will not instigate others to carry out conducts forbidden by law;
8. You will not publish any content that infringe others' Intellectual Property Rights or legal rights such as copyrights and trademarks; You will pay attention to and abide by rules and provisions published each time they are revised. The app reserves the right to delete various illegal policies or untrue information without notice. Where you do not abide by the above rules, the app has the right to decide independently and suspend or close your account. You bear legal responsibilities for your comments and behaviors online.
VII. Ownership and intellectual property rights
1. Once you accept this Agreement, it means you agree to transfer to PAH exclusively, and that PAH retains, the property rights of all information (including but not limited to customer comments, inquiries, and articles with various topics) in any form released through the app, at any time.
2. Copyrights, including but not limited to reproduction, distribution, rental, exhibition, public performance, projection, broadcasting, communication through information network, production, adaption, translation, compilation, and other transferrable rights that the copyright holder has). You also agree that PAH is entitled to lodge a lawsuit against any entity committing infringement.
3. This Agreement constitutes a written agreement on transfer of such rights as copyrights as stipulated in Article 25 of Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, and other relevant laws and regulations. The scope it covers include any works under the protection of copyrights released by you through PAH app, whether such contents are created before or after this Agreement is entered into.
4. You agree to and fully understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement, promising not to distribute the information released through this app in any form or authorize any other entities to use it in any form (including but not limited to various websites or media).
5. PAH is the producer of this app, owning such legitimate rights as copyrights to the contents and resources of this app, and is under the protection of state laws. It has rights to revise this Agreement and the contents of this app at times, and publish them without notice. Within the maximum scope as permitted by the law, PAH owns the interpretation rights to the contents of this app.
6. Except otherwise specified by any mandatory rules, no units or individuals may illegally copy, reprint, quote, link to or capture any or part of the information of this app, in any means or use the information in other means. PAH has the right to hold you accountable for these actions.
7. The information (such as words, graphics, marks, button icons, images, sound clips, digital downloads, data-editing and software) published through the app, are all property of PAH or the content provider, which is under the protection of copyright laws of the People’s Republic of China and the international community. Compilation of all content on the app is PAH’s exclusive property, under the protection of copyright laws of the People’s Republic of China and the international community. All software of this app is the property of PAH or its related-party companies or its software suppliers, under the protection of copyright laws of the People’s Republic of China and international community.
VIII. Limitation of liability and no commitment on warranties
1. Unless otherwise specified in written form, all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services are provided “as is” by this app (what is included in the app, or through the app by other means). Unless otherwise specified in written form, PAH does not make any explicit or implicit guarantees or representations (except otherwise stipulated by laws of the People’s Republic of China) in any form regarding the operation of this app, and the information, contents, materials, products (including software) or services included in the app.
2. As to all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included in the app or provided through the app by other means, and emails and information sent by its server or through the app, PAH doesn’t guarantee they are free of viruses or any other harmful elements. If online transactions fail or the relevant information and records go missing as a result of the breakdown or failure of the sales system of the app due to force majeure (unforeseeable circumstances) or any other reasons beyond control of the app, PAH will make reasonable efforts to assist in dealing with the consequences.
3. The contents (words, pictures, videos and audio) of the app are all for the purpose of communicating valuable health information, and no guarantees will be made on the authenticity, logic and accuracy of them in any form.
IX. Revision of terms and conditions
According to the changes of the state laws and regulations, and the needs of network operation, PAH is entitled to revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at times, and the revised agreement will take effect immediately after being published through the app and take the place of the previous one. Users may log in to check the latest agreement at any time; and users have the obligation to pay attention to and read the latest agreement and announcements on this app. If any user doesn’t agree to the updated agreement, he or she may immediately stop the services provided by PAH in accordance with this Agreement; if the user continues to use the services provided by this app, he or she will be regarded as agreeing to the updated agreement.
PAH suggests you read this Agreement and the announcement before using this app. If any clause in this Agreement is regarded as removed, invalid or unenforceable due to any reason, this clause must be regarded as separate, and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses.
X. Governing laws and application
For this agreement, its formation, implementation, interpretation, and settlement of the disputes will be governed by relevant laws (excluding the rule of conflict of laws) in the People’s Republic of China. In the event that this Agreement conflicts with applicable laws, the clauses involved will be re-interpreted in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, without affecting the effectiveness of other valid clauses.
If the contractual parties enter any dispute over the contents of this Agreement or its implementation, both sides need to make reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation. If no settlement is reached through consultation, either side may lodge a lawsuit with a relevant court with jurisdiction in the People’s Republic of China.
XI. Reminder about sensitive personal information
Some personal information might be regarded as sensitive personal information, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information. Compared with other personal information, sensitive personal information should be protected in a stricter manner.
Please note that the contents and information (such as information related to your health) provided, uploaded or released during our service process may be leaked.
1. PAH app’s owner refers to the operating entity of PAH that is licensed by or filed with the government authorities.
2. PAH respects legitimate rights of users and consumers. This agreement and all rules, statements and other content released through the app are all aimed at providing better and more convenient services for users. Comments and suggestions from users are welcome.
3. Registering for this app means users fully accept this Agreement. Before clicking for registration, please confirm again that you have read and fully understand all contents of this Agreement.